Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Update

Upcoming Comedy
Wednesday, February 21 - Yuk Yuks, Edmonton
Monday, February 26 - The Comic Strip, Edmonton

Upcoming Writing
Living Articles in the Edmonton Journal
Friday, March 2 - Great Expectations

A Pair of Singles (with Dawn Dumont) in ed magazine
Saturday, March 3
Saturday, March 17

Other Apperances
Saturday, March 3 - MPW Infninity, Kingsway Hangars, Edmonton

Dan Brodribb's headLINES appears every Saturday in the ed section of the Edmonton Journal

Be Dan Brodribb's friend on MySpace at www.myspace.com/danbrodribb

Hey everybody. Hope all is well and that you all had a good Valentine's Day.

Tonight is the Great Canadian Laugh Off. There's still a few tickets left, so call the Yuks box office if you're interested in coming down. I'm pretty excited. It's been a while since I've been on Yuks' stage and I'm looking forward to it.

Not much to report otherwise. I've seen a couple plays over the weekend "Hockey Mom, Hockey Dad" which was fantastic and "Les Liaisons Dangereueses" which is one of my favorite scripts. I think I've been watching too much wrestling though--when the sword-fight happened in Liaisons...I spent the entire fight analyzing the storytelling. I liked most of it, and the set-up was good, although the finish could have been a little more clear (or maybe it was a blown spot).

No comments: