Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Upcoming Comedy
Thursday, February 15 - Kokanee Komedy Battle, The Sidetrack Cafe
Wednesday, February 21 - Yuk Yuks, EdmontonGreat Canadian Laugh-Off
Monday, February 26 - The Comic Strip, Edmonton

Upcoming Writing
Living Articles in the Edmonton Journal
Sunday, February 11 - Valentine's Day

A Pair of Singles (with Dawn Dumont) in ed magazine
Saturday, February 10 - Valentine's Day
Saturday, February 17 - Bar Stars

Dan Brodribb's headLINES appears every Saturday in the ed section of the Edmonton Journal

Be Dan Brodribb's friend on myspace at http://www.myspace.com/danbrodribb

Congrats are in order to my writing partner, DAWN DUMONT, for advancing past the first round of the Great Canadian Laugh Off. I will be performing next Wednesday, February 21st at Yuk Yuks, so I hope people come down as well. If you want to come down and support me and all the other comics, call in advance and make a reservation, as I expect these shows to do well.

Tomorrow is Valentine's Day. Between the Living Column and A Pair of Singles, I've written everything on Valentine's Day that I can possibly think of. I'm told the Ottawa Citizen picked up one of the A Pair of Singles articles, so that's awesome news. I'm hoping we can continue doing it. Dawn and I will be performing together on the 15th at teh Sidetrack Cafe as part of the KOKANEE KOMEDY BATTLE's Valentine's Day special. I am quite excited.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

People should read this.