Friday, February 23, 2007

Thank You

Upcoming Comedy
Wednesday, February 21 - Yuk Yuks, Edmonton
Monday, February 26 - The Comic Strip, Edmonton
Wednesday, February 28 - Yuk Yuks, Edmonton (GREAT CANADIAN LAUGH OFF FINALS)

Upcoming Writing
Living Articles in the Edmonton Journal
Friday, March 2 - Great Expectations

A Pair of Singles (with Dawn Dumont) in ed magazine
Saturday, March 3 - Breaking Up Is Hard To Do
Saturday, March 17 - Married People

Other Apperances
Saturday, March 3 - MPW Infinity, Kingsway Hangars, Edmonton

Dan Brodribb's headLINES appears every Saturday in the ed section of the Edmonton Journal

Be Dan Brodribb's friend on MySpace at www.myspace.com/danbrodribb

I was fortunate enough to win the audience vote in the Great Canadian Laugh Off Wednesday night and along with Judge's choice KERRY UNGER will advance to the finals on Wednesday, February 28 at Yuk Yuks in Londonderry Mall in Edmonton. I'll be joining my co-writer DAWN DUMONT, SEAN LECOMBER, KATHLEEN MCGEE, and a host of other in the finals where the winner will move on to Toronto.

This would probably be a good time to say thank you to all the people who have supported me over the last couple years. Everything I achieve is because of you and I always remember that. Regardless of who wins the contest, the crowd noise from the people who cheered for me Wednesday is something I"ll never forget. Thank you so much.

Dan

No comments: