Thursday, March 27, 2008

New Pair of Singles

Check it out HERE

I don't know what I'm more excited about--the fact we already have a reader comment, or the fact that the comment alleges "Judging from your picture, you have very nice eyes and regular features, which, according to most women, is enough to rate you as handsome"

That endorsement is definitely going on the cover of my first book. And my Facebook status. And I possibly a t-shirt as well.

I'm very enthusiastic about some ideas for some upcoming articles. I'm always trying to keep things fresh and challenge myself both as a writer and as a person. I'm pitching my ideas to editors as we speak, so watch this space for details.


Upcoming Comedy
Monday, April 21 - The Comic Strip, Edmonton

Upcoming Teaching
Dating for Shy Guys and Writing Science Fiction and Fantasy - For details go to www.metrocontinuingeducation.ca

Upcoming Writing
Living Articles in the Edmonton Journal
Friday, April 4
Friday, April 18

Current Living Article is up here

Dan Brodribb's headLINES appears every Monday in the Edmonton Journal's ed online. Current headLINES is here

A Pair of Singles (co-written with Dawn Dumont) Current article is here

No comments: