Monday, March 17, 2008

latest headLINES is up

Right here

I'm at the Comic Strip tonight. I'm MCing. Come one, come all.

Went to Ace Frehley on the weekend. It was fun. I said some funny things.

I also misplaced my coat there. I am sad. If anyone sees a black peacoat with brass buttons and a notebook filled with moderately funny jokes in the pocket along with a pair of gloves and a KISS hat, I would appreciate having it back.

Upcoming Comedy
Monday, March 17 - The Comic Strip

Upcoming Teaching
Dating for Shy Guys and Writing Science Fiction and Fantasy - For details go to www.metrocontinuingeducation.ca

Writing
Current Living Article is up here

Dan Brodribb's headLINES appears every Monday in the Edmonton Journal's ed online. Current headLINES is here

A Pair of Singles (co-written with Dawn Dumont) Current article is here

No comments: