Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Things You Only Hear in Bars (Part 3) Plus BONUS Fun Songs

Just a quick version as I'm off to Montreal.

RANDOM WOMAN: I've matured. I don't f*** guys in bathrooms anymore.

Fun Song #1

WOMAN: I can't dance.
DAN: Can't is a four-letter word.
WOMAN: No it's not. Can't is a FIVE letter word. C-A-N-T-E...can't.
DAN: It's a good thing you're pretty.

Fun Song #2

DRUNK GUY #1: I'm T-Mac!
DRUNK GUY #2: I'm T-Roy.
DAN: So, which of you is T-Bag?
DRUNK #1: Yeahhhh, T-Bag! You're T-Bag!
DAN: I don't want to be T-Bag. Can't I be T-Bone?
DRUNK GUYS 1&2: T-BAG! T-BAG!!
DAN: I wish I hadn't said anything.



Upcoming Comedy
Thursday, May 29 - The Comedy Works, Montreal
Monday, June 23 - The Comic Strip, Edmonton
Thursday, July 17 - Rouge Lounge, Edmonton

Upcoming Writing
Living Articles in the Edmonton Journal (current Living article is here
Friday, May 30 - Living Section, Edmonton Journal
Friday, June 13 - Living Section, Edmonton Journal


Dan Brodribb's headLINES appears every Monday in the Edmonton Journal's ed online. Current headLINES is here.

A Pair of Singles (co-written with Dawn Dumont) Current article is here.

No comments: