Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Shawn Gramiak's Possessed Video Camera

Shawn Gramiak is a very talented performer, but I think there’s something wrong with his video camera.

Shawn was kind enough to lend me his machine to tape a couple of my performances.

The shows were great. The crowds were great. And I also was great. I delivered my best material to the ultimate of my ability. My only worry was my set was so hot, it may have melted the camera.

Imagine my surprised when I reviewed the tape and discovered instead of me on the tape, there was….a guy who looked exactly like me. The only difference was that while I onstage am a panther-graceful, sexually-charged dynamo, my dopplegange on the tape was a swaying, twitching, nervous-tic machine.

It’s a goddamn mystery.

Upcoming Comedy
Tuesday, February 24 - The Comic Strip, Edmonton
Monday, March 30 - The Comic Strip, Edmonton

Writing
Dan's Wrestling writing appears at worldwrestlinginsanity.com Check out his current article here.

No comments: