Friday, November 14, 2008

Dan's Birthday Extravaganza

My birthday party is tomorrow (Saturday, November 15) at Rosario's Pub on 11715 - 108 Ave in Edmonton. We're singing Karaoke.

If you're around, feel free to stop by. If I know you, it will be great to see you, and if I don't I'd love the chance to meet you.

I'll be there around nine.

And if you can't make it tomorrow, here's my upcoming schedule.

Upcoming Comedy
Monday, November 17 - The Comic Strip, Edmonton
Tuesday, November 25 - The Comic Strip, Edmonton
Wednesday, November 26 - The Comic Strip, Edmonton
Thursday, November 27 - The Comic Strip, Edmonton
Friday, November 28 - The Comic Strip, Edmonton
Saturday, November 29 - The Comic Strip, Edmonton
Sunday, November 30 - The Comic Strip, Edmonton

Upcoming Writing
Living articles in the Edmonton Journal
Friday, November 28
Friday, December 26
Current article can be found here.

Other Appearances
World War Wrestling - Friday, December 12 - Fulton Place Community League

Dan's musings on shyness and relationships can be found at hotchicksandstrangers.blogspot.com

No comments: