Friday, September 05, 2008

New Living Article Up

New Living Article is up here
I'm working on adapting my comedy act now that I'm not wearing glasses anymore. Since I have joked about having bad eyesight AND jokes about the surgery, I'm working with the idea of bringing my glasses onstage and using them as a way of transitioning. I have a few different ideas and I'm excited at seeing how it works out because it's something different and new from what I've done before.

In other news, I am trying to write a dating story from a woman's point of view for the 'Dating for Shy Guys' book. Right now I'm stuck...on what to call the woman. Shannon? Monica? Gertrude?

Sheesh. If I'm having this much trouble with the name, I can't wait for actually writing the section of the book.


Upcoming Comedy
Monday, September 29 - The Comic Strip, Edmonton

Upcoming Living Columns in the Edmonton Journal
Friday, September 19
Friday, October 3
Current Living article is up here.

Dan's musings on shyness and relationships can be found at hotchicksandstrangers.blogspot.com

No comments: