Thursday, July 12, 2007

Random thoughts.

The shows went really well last week (except Thursday, where I went down in flames--but the impact crater was glorious). My personal goal was to do more crowd work. The great thing about a string of shows like that is you can pick a goal and work towards it over the course of the series. By Sunday I was answering other peoples' cell phones like a pro. Go me.


A new person tried stand-up last night at the Riverside in St. Albert. It was fun watching her go from excitment and anticipation to dawning horror as she realized just what she was getting into. The Riverside is a 'unique' show. The good news about starting at the Riverside is, after that, amateur night at Yuks or The Comic Strip seems a heck of a lot easier.

Photo shoot tomorrow for the Journal. Naturally, I woke up with a zit on the end of my nose. Awesome.

1 comment:

spice said...

DUDE nice blog man. U PUA TOO?