Tuesday, June 26, 2007

REturn to Edmonton

Upcoming Comedy
Thursday, June 28 - Crown & Anchor, Edmonton
Friday, June 29 - The Comedy Factory, Edmonton
Saturday, June 30 - The Comedy Factory, Edmonton
Thursday, July 26 - Crown & Anchor, Edmonton

Upcoming Writing
Saturday, June 30 - Ed magazine--Relationship book reviews.

Dan Brodribb's headLINES appears every Saturday in the ed section of the Edmonton Journal



-After this Saturday, ed magazine is heading completely online. headLINES will be posted Mondays, and A Pair of Singles will be re-vamped into blog format. I'm very excited.

-Las Vegas was great, albeit very hot. I may have over done it on the sunscreen though. I came home as pale as when I left. And all my shirts are sticky. I won twenty-five cents playing the slots. High roller, coming through.

-I'm done with myspace. It's a wasteland. Sorry, Tom.

Time to sleep for a week.

No comments: