Sunday, April 08, 2007

Happy Easter

Upcoming Comedy
Wednesday, April 11 - The Comic Strip, Edmonton
Thursday, April 12 - The Comic Strip, Edmonton
Friday, April 13 - The Comic Strip, Edmonton
Saturday, April 14 - The Comic Strip, Edmonton
Sunday, April 15 - The Comic Strip, Edmonton
Thursday, April 19 - The Crown & Anchor Pub, Edmonton

Upcoming Writing
Living Section, Edmonton Journal
Friday, April 13

A Pair of Singles (with Dawn Dumont) in ed magazine every second Saturday
This Saturday - Advice for Single People

Dan Brodribb's headLINES appears every Saturday in the ed section of the Edmonton Journal

Be Dan Brodribb's friend on MySpace at www.myspace.com/danbrodribb


Well, I'm back. Did anyone miss me?

Hope everyone enjoyed the long weekend. I had Easter dinner with my family, which was great, but I may have put on a few pounds. That might not necessarily be a bad thing.

I have an article this Friday in the Journal, and the latest Pair of Singles will follow on Saturday. I'd tell you what it's going to be about, but I have no idea which one they're going to run. I"ve also got shows this week, so hopefully I'll see you out there. As always, feel free to come say 'hi' after.

MPW Regeneration was on Saturday. The show was great, but it has occurred to me that not everyone in the world shares my love for wrestling so I'm starting a new blog for wrestling discussion. If you want to ask questions, leave comments, and/or read my opinions on various wrestling related things, here's the link: martialartgallery.blogspot.com

Of course, now I have no idea what I'll write about on this blog.

No comments: