Monday, December 11, 2006

Update (edited)

Upcoming Comedy
Monday, December 11 - The Comic Strip, Edmonton
Wednesday, December 20 - The Comic Strip, Edmonton
Thursday, December 21 - The Comic Strip, Edmonton
Friday, December 22 - The Comic Strip, Edmonton
Saturday, December 23 - The Comic Strip, Edmonton

Sunday, December 24 - The Comic Strip, Edmonton

Television(as 'Martial' Art McNeil)
MPW Madness airs every Friday night (Saturday morning) at 1 AM

Dan Brodribb's headLINES appears every Saturday in the ed section of the Edmonton Journal

Be Dan Brodribb's friend on myspace at http://www.myspace.com/danbrodribb

Busy week this week. I host Hit or Miss Monday tonight at the Comic Strip. Tomorrow I'm filming lead-ins to the next episode of MPW MADNESS. Wednesday, is the filming for SURE-SHOT DOMBROWSKI (or at least my part in it) and Saturday is MPW's next live show--MPW JINGLE BRAWLS. The MPW show will be an afternoon show at the Alberta Ave Community hall and proceeds will be donated to Santas Anonymous, a classy gesture on the part of MPW.

I'm also trying to get my passport for a trip to the States next year. Why did I have to wait until you actually needed a passport to make this decision? The Passport Office is a nightmare, with people travelling for Christmas and with the new travel stuff coming in in January. Oh well. If that's the worst problem I have, I'm in pretty good shape.

Acutally the worst problem I have is Christmas shopping for my family. If anybody has any ideas, I'm open to suggestions.

No comments: