Friday, December 16, 2005

pre Christmas Update

Upcoming Comedy
Thursday, January 5 - Yuk Yuks
Upcoming writin
Friday, January 30 - New Year's Resolutions, the Edmonton Journal

Happy Holidays Everyone! I wish everyone and their families all the best.

-And what goes with Christmas better than zombies? All this week I'll be answering questions in the forums at www.allthingszombie.com about my short story "Glass Houses." Where can I get a copy of "Glass Houses" I hear you ask? Why it's available in the anthology "Cold Flesh, which you can purchase on line at www.hellboundbooks.com

-I had the pleasure of meeting a woman named CARISSA REINIGER after the show on Sunday. Not only is she the president of a company called Silver Lining (www.silverlining.ws), along with Sarah Hutchison and Karen Henderson, she's edited a book called STORIES FROM OUR BLACK BOOKS, a compilation of stories from Canadian women who have played the dating game. LARS bought a copy, partially to learn female dating secrets, but more likely to see how many of the stories have his name in them. Still it looks great, and if you're looking for a gift for a mom, sister, girfriend, etc. check out www.silverlining.ws/blackbook for more.


-I hooked a couple of women at my day job on the 'whacky-mole' game at www.toddk.ca. I deserve a finder's fee. Or at least have my picture in the Memory Game.

No comments: