Monday, November 07, 2005

Update

Upcoming events:
Comedy: October 13 - The Comic Strip

Writing in the Edmonton Journal's living section
Friday, November 18: Lucky Me
Friday, December 2 - First Dates
Friday, December 16 - Christmas Shopping
Friday, December 30 - New Year's


-www.danbrodribb.ca is up and running. I just need to make sure I know how to update the sucker. It's not as fancy as some out there, but it gets the information I want out there in a clear and easy to find way, so I'm really happy with it. Thanks TAMMI for all your help.

-My radio interview ended up going last Thursday. If you missed it, I was brilliant.

-Found out I'll be writing a couple more articles for Christmas and New Year's in the Journal. Check out the Upcoming events for the dates.

-I've been having some great sets lately at Yuks and the Comic Strip. I don't always get the dates up here in a timely fashion, because a lot of them are 'surprise guest' spots, but one thing I love is how great the crowds are in this city. You guys make the shows happen.

-Caught the MPW show on Saturday. I always love watching the bad guys--it's cool seeing guys like SHANE O'RYAN and ACE DAVIDSON taking those extra steps to make the crowd hate them or to make the 'good guy wrestler (that's babyface for all you internet fans) look good. If you get a chance to see them, show your appreciation by booing them unmercifully. Trust me--they like it.

No comments: