Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Return of Me

Upcoming Comedy
Tuesday, August 28 - The Comic Strip, Edmonton
Wednesday, September 12 - The Comic Strip, Edmonton
Monday, September 17 - The Comic Strip, Edmonton
Wednesday, September 26 - The Comic Strip, Edmonton
Thursday, September 27 - The Comic Strip, Edmonton
Friday, September 28 - The Comic Strip, Edmonton
Saturday, September 29 - The Comic Strip, Edmonton
Sunday, September 30 - The Comic Strip, Edmonton


Dan Brodribb's headLINES appears every Monday at the Edmotnon Journal's ed online magazine.

Sorry for the delay between posts. I'm getting over a Death Cold, which has pretty much had me whining and complaining for the last week. The good news is I was able to get some work done on the MIA Pair of Singles stuff. The POS (We need a better acronym) blog has been unavoidably delayed, but there should be more articles on ed online in the next week or so.

Flu-like symptoms (as they say on the sports injured lists) aside, I'm feeling pretty good. More importantly, I'm feeling very energized about the shows this month and my latest writing projects. Things are also going well in my personal life. As good as I feel, It's weird having nothing to complain about. Nobody wants to hear from a happy person.

No comments: