Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Update

Upcoming Comedy
Monday, July 30 - The Comic Strip

Upcoming Writing
Living Columns in the Edmonton Journal

Friday, July 20 - Banana-Face: Live and Let Diet

Check out headLINES and A Pair of Singles with Dawn Dumont at ed online


-I don't normally write about my personal life in this space, but this is too good. My Mom climbed a mountain. Sadly, I wasn't there, but that is awesome. My mother is X-treme. I guess now I really have no excuse not to start living a more active lifestyle.

-CAM TATE came by to perform at the Comic Strip a few weeks ago. It was cool to meet him. He used to write for sports in the Journal and I remember reading him as a kid. I didn't know he did comedy also, but he toured with RICK BRONSON back in the day. He's a funny guy.

-EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!! I got an e-mail from Miss Alli. I'm very excited.

-For those of you anxiously awaiting the return of A Pair of Singles, we're working on it. It will be worth the wait.

No comments: