Friday, July 27, 2007

Rock like a hurricane

Upcoming Comedy
Monday, July 30 - The Comic Strip
Wednesday, August 1 - The Comic Strip
Thursday, August 2 - The Comic strip
Frday, August 3 - The Comic Strip
Saturday, August 4 - The Comic Strip
Sunday, August 5 - The Comic Strip
Monday, August 27 - The Comic Strip


Check out headLINES and A Pair of Singles with Dawn Dumont at ed

Next Pair of Singles: The First Move (Saturday, July 28, 2007)

Saw PAUL BROWN on Thursday outside the TUPELO HONEY show. I always enjoy chatting with him. He's one of the hardest working guys I know. It was also cool to see Greg from Tupelo Honey. He and the bassist were two of the guys that succeeded me in Sweet Alibi. The lead singer of that band has gone on to form DESOUSA DRIVE. Everyone still with me? Watching them rock the house made me miss doing music a little. Then I saw them hauling amps out after the show, and remembered why I left.

I watched Weird Al on Wednesday. Hard to believe he's been making a living doing parodies for over 20 years. Maybe I should try it. That way I'd get to continue to doing comedy, but I'd still get to rock people's faces off.

Oh yeah. Hauling amps.

No comments: