Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Max's MC Debut

Upcoming Comedy
Tuesday, July 3 - The Comic Strip
Wednesday, July 4 - The Comic Strip
Thursday, July 5 - The Comic Strip
Friday, July 6 - The Comic Strip
Saturday, July 7 - The Comic Strip
Sunday, July 8 - The Comic Strip
Thursday, July 26 - Crown & Anchor, Edmonton

Upcoming Writing
Check out headLINES and A Pair of Singles with Dawn Dumont at ed online


-Yesterday marked MAX MAULT's debut as an MC for the Comic Strip. Max is one of the nicest, funniest guys in comedy, so it's awesome seeing him get opportunities. The show was headlined be ANDREW IWANYK who tried to set up KELLY DAKUS with an audience member. Kelly has awesome stage presence so seeing him and Andrew share a stage was really cool and hilarious.

-I had a good time doing shows at the Comedy Factory. Hard to believe I'd never done that room before. Until I think of what a pain it was to get there via bus (because that's how I roll). Then I believe it.

-I got my picture taken at the Journal for the masthead of the online version of A Pair of Singles. One of the editors told me I am one of the most photographed people in Journal history, yet they didn't have one normal picture of me. I've been mugging for the camera for so long, I don't know how to look normal when people are taking my picture anymore. I'm exited for the blog version of A Pair of Singles as it will have more opportunities to interact with readers.

No comments: