Friday, May 19, 2006

Upcoming Comedy
Thursday, May 25 - The Comic Strip
Friday, May 26 -The Comic Strip
Saturday, May 27 - The Comic Strip

Upcoming Writing
Living Articles in the Edmonton Journal - TBA

Articles at www.joseyvogels.com (viewer discretion advised for sexual content)
Thursday, May 18 - Fantasy Island: Sex Vampires & Kama Sutra Pirates
Thursday, May 25 - The Time I Couldn't Get It Up

Dan Brodribb's headLINES appears every week in the Edmonton Journal's ed magazine supplement.

Other upcoming appearances

Sunday, May 21 - MPW Camp Wars (as 'Martial' Art McNeil)
Friday, June 2 - MPW Fury (as 'Martial' Art McNeil)
Saturday, June 3 - MPW Aftermath (as 'Martial' Art McNeil)

Wednesday, June 21 - Kamikaze Komedy Radio Edmonton (CJSR FM 88.5)

Be Dan Brodribb's friend on myspace at http://www.myspace.com/danbrodribb

-I was doing an interview for CBC after the radio taping last night, and I remember saying how much I enjoy doing comedy in Edmonton. It's true. This is a very supportive community for comedy, and a great place to develop. The show was great. I was the first comic up and I felt a little stiff, but overall i was satisfied. STEVE MCCARTHY, SEAN LECOMBER, and LARS CALLEIOU had really good sets as well. It was kind of neat seeing Lars on a Yuks stage. Never say never, I guess.

-Did another photo shoot for the Journal for my next three articles (got a free piece of cake out of the bargain too. Yum.). We haven't settled on dates to run them yet, but I'll post them once I get word.

-Lots of MPW stuff coming up. CAMP WARS is a free show this Sunday at the MPW training facility. As well, they've got FURY in Wetaskiwin on June 2, before returning to Edmonton for AFTERMATH in the usual location at Alberta Ave. Community Hall. www.monsterprowrestling.com for ticket info.

No comments: