Saturday, October 29, 2005

World's Fastest Update

Upcoming Comedy
The Comic Strip - Sunday, November 13

Radio Appearance
Monday, October 21 at 2:30pm on Adler on Line.

-I guess people have been reading my articles, since I've been invited to appear on Adler on Line today (Monday) at 2:30pm to talk about weddings, friends, and relationships. That doesn't leave me much time to set the wheels of the Mighty Brodribb Hype Machine (Basically, this blog and an out-of-date e-mail list), in motion, but if you want to check it out, the info on the station that runs Adler on Line in your market can be found at www.charlesadler.com (I'm told it's 630 Ched in Edmonton, since most of the people reading this are from there). I'd post more about how excited I am and more information on where you can hear it, but I'm too busy trying to figure out what the heck I'm going to say.

-I also got an unexpected set at THE COMIC STRIP last night, which was awesome, because I wasn't expecting any shows this week. It was a great crowd and everyone on the show did really well. The headliner TOM RHODES just became one of my new favorites. Keep an eye out for him, as he doesn't make too many trips up to Canada.

-Geez. And to think I thought this was going to be a slow week.

No comments: