Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Tuesday Update

-Thanks to my friend TAMMI LEE at Storm's Eye, my website should be up and running pretty soon. It won't be as fancy as some out there, but I'm not a very fancy person; all I need is a place to brag about my accomplishments, and I'm happy. Speaking of which...

-I got my contributor's copy of the Fall 2005 issue of Storyteller featuring my story "Tyrannosaurus Al" along with a number of other great stories by Canadian authors too numerous to name. I don't see the issue at their website at www.storytellermagazine.com, but contact them about availability. I'm told that Storyteller is moving to subscription only, so you won't be able to pick this one up on news-stands.

-More stuff is up in the Inside MPW section of www.monsterprowrestling.com under my various aliases. See if you can figure out which ones are me.

No comments: