Monday, October 31, 2005

Whoops

-My radio interview has been rescheduled for tomorrow at 2:30. Sorry for those of you who booked time off work to listen to my pearls of wisdom--apparently the Radio Powers that Be think the actual "News" takes precedence over my Confucious-like brilliance. They better put me up tomorrow and not just be using the Brodribb Hype Machine for their own ends.

Adler on Line is heard, Monday through Friday
2 p.m. to 6 p.m. (ET)
Check local listings for broadcast times
in your area:
680 CJOB Winnipeg AM 640 Toronto Radio 940 Montreal
900 CHML Hamilton 980 CFPL London
630 CHED Edmonton 770 CHQR Calgary
980 CKNW Vancouver
980 CJME Regina 650 CKOM Saskatoon

The good news is, having to re-schedule means, I can correct the dates for my Upcoming Comedy Shows (I think I've been putting up the wrong month).

They are:
Upcoming Comedy Dates:
Thursday, October 3 - Yuk Yuks

Sunday, November 13 - The Comic Strip

Current and Upcoming writing
NEW! 'Tyrannosaurus Al appears in this Fall's Storyteller Magazine. Order online at www.storytellermagazine.com
Friday, November 18 - Edmonton Journal Living section
'Glass Houses' in the anthology 'Cold Flesh,' available through www.hellboundbooks.com
Dan Brodribb's headLINES appears every Saturday in the Edmonton Journal's ed supplement

No comments: