Thursday, September 29, 2005

New Columns

Dates for new Living columns
(all in the Edmonton Journa)
Friday, Oct 14
Friday, Oct 28
Friday, Nov 18

Dan Brodribb's headLINES appears every Saturday in the Edmonton Journal's ed magazine supplement

-I'll be celebrating my one-year anniversary of doing stand-up comedy on October 5. I've been begging to get onstage at Yuks to commemmorate the happy event, but we'll see what happens.

-I've been writing like crazy these days. Exciting for me, but not the stuff thrilling blog entries are made of

-Spent Monday evening with NICK ROY, LARS CALLIEOU, SEAN LECOMBRE, and ANDREW IWANYK. Great comics all, and each has their own distinctive style. Nick's planning to make the move to Vancouver, so I hope the left coast is ready for him.

-I spent last night in the company of some good friends who are not involved in writing or comedy. You need those people to keep you grounded. I've been blessed with a wonderful family and an abundance of awesome people in my life, so no matter what my future holds, I consider myself a very succesful man.

-MPW has a show this Saturday, which means somehow another month has slipped by. Amazing how fast life happens sometimes. If you see me, come say hi. I'll be in the front row with my 'Captain Charisma' t-shirt and notepad.

No comments: