Friday, June 16, 2006

Blink and you'll Miss It Update

This will be a short entry as I'm hard at work on the sequel to my short story "The Girl Who Feared Lightning," which will be available shortly in Black Gate magazine. I don't even have time to cut and paste my upcoming dates as I usually do. Feel free to scroll down and ooh and ahh at my busy schedule--and take advantage of the opportunity to see me live with...

...TOM WILSON of Spongebob Squarepants, Freaks & Geeks, and--oh yes--Back to the Future fame is in town at THE COMIC STRIP, and I'm honored to be middling for him. The first show last night went phenomenally well. Come on down and check out the show. If last night was any indication, the weekend should be awesome.

-Also, if you haven't been listening to Lars and Powermann on KamiKaze Komedy Wednesday nights at midnight on CJSR, you're missing out. It's a really refreshing look at the comedy world from the perspective of two guys just starting out (relatively speaking) in the biz. Coincidentally, I'll be on the show next Wed (June 21). I have no idea what I'm going to talk about, but with Lars and Powermann at the helm, it should be entertaining.

-

No comments: