Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Upcoming Comedy
Thursday, January 5 - Yuk Yuks, Edmonton
Sunday, January 8 - The Comic Strip, Edmonton
Wednesday, January 18 - The Comic Strip, Edmonton

-Hope everybody had great holidays. I know I sure did.

-I finished up a couple more stories. They are currently floating around seeking a home.

-MPW show is at the usual place on Saturday, January 7. Though it hasn't been confirmed on the official site yet (www.monsterprowrestling.com), rumor has it they'll be taping for TV, so you might want to come on down and bring a sign celebrating your favorite MPW personality (Ace Davidson!). There's also been some discussion about me being a part of the event in some capacity either as an interviewer or as a play-by-play announcer, so that's pretty exciting if it goes through.

-I'll post my upcoming writing dates once I know when stuff is coming out. Everything slowed down because of the holidays.

No comments: