Thursday, December 13, 2012

Second Consecutive Blog Entry That Links To Buddhist Blog

Another interesting Buddhism article here. This one's on the relationship between teachers and students.

My favorite quote:

"...in this tradition, the burden is on the student, and the curriculum is proximity. Come sit with me more often, I said. Spend time with me. Talk with me as much as you want, but if you think I have something that you want for yourself, your best bet is to hang around and see if it rubs off."

My favorite quote is my favorite quote because it reminds me of the man I consider my teacher.

I don't consider him my teacher because he's an expert Buddhist scholar, because he's an authority figure in our group, or because he's some Perfect Being.

I consider myself his student because I admire the way he lives his life.

Upcoming Wrestling
 Saturday, December 15 - RCW Christmas Chaos - Glengarry Community Hall

Writing
Dan's writing on Dating and relationships can be found at thegatewayboyfriend.blogspot.com

Check out this link for information on how to get Dan's Dating for Shy Guys ebook

No comments: