Thursday, September 04, 2008

Crowd Pleaser

People do interesting things. I've never been much for big crowds, but sometimes they're interesting to watch--especially when the words "Rider" and "Nation" are involved.

Today I went to the University bookstore before work. It wasn't open, but because it was the start of classes, there were mobs of students outside everyone of the three entrances waiting for the doors to open.

As soon as the doors opened, I couldn't help myself. I adopted my best zombie walk and staggered through the doors groaning: "Braaiins...braiins..."

The clerk that saw me laughed his ass off...well, chuckled anyway.


Upcoming Comedy
Monday, September 29 - The Comic Strip, Edmonton

Upcoming Living Columns in the Edmonton Journal
Friday, September 5
Friday, September 19
Friday, October 3
Current Living article is up here.

Dan's musings on shyness and relationships can be found at hotchicksandstrangers.blogspot.com

No comments: