Monday, August 17, 2009

Upcoming Stuff

Upcoming Comedy
Sunday, August 30 - The Comic Strip - Edmonton
Tuesday, August 4 - New City - Edmonton

Upcoming Wrestling Appearances
Saturday, August 22 - OSCW August Action, Hazeldean Community Hall - Edmonton

Dan Brodribb's Geek Love appears every two weeks at www.suicidegirls.com. Current article is here.

More of Dan's musings on dating and relationships can be found on his Hot Chicks & Strangers blog.


Right now I'm excited about the showdown at the OSCW show between Alexander Hale and the champion Heavy Metal. Of course, If it were a Fake Phone Number on a Pole Match I'd put my money on Metal...

(Actually, the woman in that story later texted him. I should never have doubted the power of the air guitar.)

I'm also planning on posting "Deleted Scenes" up on the Hot Chicks & Strangers blog. It would be jokes or other things cut from my Suicide Girls Geek Love articles. I intend to post the first one tomorrow.

No comments: