Thursday, July 09, 2009

New Suicide Girls Up

You can read it here. It's on the importance of holding to your limits. Which is odd, because as important as I think it is to be able to walk away from a bad relationship, I think when you have something good, it's equally important to show that you aren't willing to run at the first sign of trouble.

That gives me an idea for an article...

Upcoming Comedy
Tuesday, July 7 - The Comic Strip, Edmonton
Wednesday, July 15 - The Comic Strip, Edmonton
Thursday, July 16 - The Comic Strip, Edmonton
Friday, July 17 - The Comic Strip, Edmonton
Saturday, July 18 - The Comic Strip - Edmonton
Sunday, July 19 - The Comic Strip, Edmonton
Monday, July 20 - The Comic Strip - Edmonton

Upcoming Wrestling Appearances
Saturday, July 11 - OSCW Rumble Aftermath (AFTERNOON SHOW AT 2PM), Hazeldean Community Hall - Edmonton

Dan Brodribb's Geek Love appears every two weeks at www.suicidegirls.com. Current article is here.

More of Dan's musings on dating and relationships can be found on his Hot Chicks & Strangers blog.

3 comments:

MMGarcia said...

Hey thanks for the column on love for SG. It was exactly what I needed to read right now. I think I've done a good job of following your advice (even before I read it :), but it doesn't stop the total insecure freak inside from being like, "I wonder what he thought when I said that...does he hate me now?" HA!

MMGarcia said...

Dude! Thanks. That was exactly what I needed to read. Even though I'm pretty good at following my heart and not being a spaz around people I like, you just can't turn off the part of your brain that says, "OMG, I wonder if he hates me now? Did I say something wrong? Am I ugly?"

You're awesome and I'm now a fan.

Dan_Brodribb said...

Thanks for the kind words.

If you have questions or feedback, feel free to message me via the blog or Facebook.

Dan